Kimberly Tortorici, MFT
Now offering Telehealth appointments
Life is a constant state of change. Investing just an hour for yourself to be heard and understood without judgement is the ultimate form of care.
ADOLESCENT/ YOUNG ADULTS
The teenage years and the transition to adulthood can be exciting, but also stressful and scary, even under the best of circumstances.
Parenting has changed dramatically over the last 2 decades with an overabundance of advice, resources and what we “should” be doing. Our fast-paced culture and the explosion of social media has produced more stress and anxiety than ever before.
Times are Tough….
Struggling to make sense of the world?
Maybe your relationships don’t feel healthy,
Or you’re tired of everything feeling so hard.
Life is not easy.
Call me for a FREE phone consultation so you can start to feel better.
When do you know it’s time to seek therapy for your child or teenager?
- Recent drop in grades
- Withdraws from peers and socializing
- Exhibits poor concentration or inability to sit still or focus
- Doesn’t want to participate in sports or extra-curricular activities anymore
- Seems more aggressive or acts violently
- Has sad and hopeless feelings that do not go away
- Very angry or crying most of the time; overreacting to things